Are you looking for a relatable, unapologetic view on life? The Ladies Like Us podcast lets Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham provide you with a modern-day women's perspective on the universal issues we face each and every day.
Only the most important man in Naz's life (nbd) Miguel joins the show to help us answer the question; is there such a thing as soulmates? Miguel and Nazanin give you an intimate look at the history of their relationship including their wedding shenanigans. Plus, see how much to Naz and Miguel REALLY know about each other as they play the Newlywed Game!
Since the airing of this episode, Marriah Merlyn Valdez has unfortunately passed. Our condolences go out to her loved ones.
Shout out to this week's sponsors!
- When you're ready to check out a new way to sell or trade in your car, visit True Car today!
- To get your first week free use promo code LADIES at talkspace.com/student.
- Find your favorite flavors at retailers near you, or get more info at lacroixwater.com.
Sexologist & author of 'The Game of Desire' Shan Boodram is in studio to help people better understand and explore their sexuality, play a little game of 'Would you rather' and answer your sex & intimacy questions!
Special thanks to this week's sponsors!
- Get started and get shopping now for free at honey.com/ladies.
- When you're ready to experience a better way to buy or trade in your car, visit True Car today!