"Your Two Dads" podcast hosts Sean O'Connor and Julian McCullough bring some Papa perspective to chat about starting their podcast to help create a Dad support group, the helpfulness of couples therapy when you feel like you don't know how to parent effectively, their friendship and comedy careers, and of course, some (literally) shitty mommy/daddy.
Shout out to this episode's sponsors!
- Buy your Bombas today at bombas.com/momma to get 20% off your first purchase.
- The comforts of home are never far away. Find your favorite Gold Peak flavor at a retailer near you.
- Take your cooking to the next level. Go to made in cookware.com/mama and use promo code mama to get 15% off your first purchase, excluding kits.
- Get your quote online at Progressive dot com and see how much you could be saving.
- When you're ready to experience a better way to sell or trade in your car, visit True Car today.
Actress Lesley-Ann Brandt is here to talk to the Mamas about the struggles women are still facing when it comes to maternity leave, how it can impact careers, and how it affects all women differently. Plus, the rise in popularity of paternity leave for Dads and how the culture and industry is changing around the necessity of both.
Special Thanks to This Week's Sponsors...
- Find your favorite flavors at a retailer near you.
- Schedule your risk free assessment by going to Mathnasium.com/mama or by calling 877-834-MATH.
- Go to myruggable.com/mama for 15% off plus free shipping.
- Visit True Car when you're ready to sell or trade in your car.