The Minnesota Fightin' Vikings (finally) take the field tonight in Western New York (which is basically Alabama with snow) in a free skate with the Buffalo Bills. We preview the game (as far as you can preview a preseason game), what to watch for, battles I'm looking to get some clarity on, and rummage through the mailbag I ignored earlier in the week.
Today's Talkers Include
- The Weakside Linebacker Drama
- Bottom of the Roster Wide Receivers
- The Resurrection of Jarius Wright
- Time for Michael Floyd to Show Up and Show Out
- Watch Special Teams Groupings
- Easton or Elflein? Elflein or Easton?
- Kicker and Punter Competition
- Happy Birthday, Dalvin Cook
- Rashod Hill Under the Lights (Maybe)
- Defensive Back Groupings
All that and more "It's also the Vlad Ducasse Bowl" chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
A Carlson Digital Joint