When it comes to being fortunate it enough to afford a caregiver for your children, how to go about it can be overwhelming and scary. Enter, Rachel Zaslansky Sheer (spelling?) of the Grapevine Agency. Rachel is a mom herself, and after years of experience in this, she has all the tips and tools you need to find the perfect addition to your family.
Keep On podcast hosts October Gonzalez and Kelsey Durkin join the Mamas to talk about grief and how to be raw and honest with yourself to help process your hurt. Everyone experiences grief differently and being a friend to someone going through it goes a long way in us overcoming the loss of loved ones, especially a parent or spouse.
Special thanks to this week's sponsors!
- The comforts of home are never far away. Find your favorite flavor at a retailer near you.
- Get 15% off your order plus free shipping at myruggable.com/mama.
- Schedule your risk free assessment at mathnasium.com/mama.
- Get your quote online at progressive.com.
- Go to fruit.com and use promo code MAMA to unlock an additional 10% off.