So often us mamas are concerned that the food we're giving our kids isn't "good enough." It needs to be more healthy, more sugar free, have less gluten... the list goes on and on. Enter Nealy Fischer - wife, mom of 4, home chef, globe-trotter, yogi, teacher, and founder of The Flexible Chef. Nealy shares some tips and tricks from her new cookbook and is here to let you know that it's not about the pursuit of perfection - it's about finding the right balance.
For $20 off a suitcase visit AwayTravel.com/MAMA and use promo code MAMA at checkout
The Genucel Jawline Treatment is your for free when you order the classic Genucel Plant Stem Cell therapy. Go to GenuCell.com or text MAMA to 7-7-4-5-3 to order now
Visit KiwiCo.com/MAMA and get your first crate free
For a special free 30 day trial text MAMA to 30 30 30
Go to Scentbird.com/MAMASAID and use code MAMASAID for 50% off your first month
Marriage and Martinis Podcast hosts Danielle and Adam Silverstein join the Mamas to talk about their show, the struggles they faced that brought them closer together, and how to handle your kids desire to keep up with the Jones'.
Special thanks to this week's sponsors!
- The comforts of home are never far away. Find your favorite Gold Peak flavor at a retailer near you.
- Schedule a risk free assessment today at mathnasium.com/mama or 877-834-MATH.
- Go to myruggable.com/mama for 15% off PLUS free shipping.
- Get your first week free by going to talkspace.com/student and using promo code MAMA.
- Save an additional 10% of your purchase by going to fruit.com and using promo code MAMA.
- Check out the Unicorn when it premieres Thursday September 26th on CBS.