Our weekly report from the Star Wars Universe. Hosts Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok and guests bring the fans their unique takes on all the latest news on Star Wars episodes, standalone stories, and major events in the Star Wars canon. The show's hosts are steeped in their knowledge of the far, far away mythology so you're sure to learn something new about Star Wars after every episode.
On today's Jedi Council, Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok, and Dorina Arellano discuss the following:
1. Mark Hamill reveals Episode IX's intense new spoiler security tactics.
2. Star Wars: Episode 9 Rumors - Will Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi Show Up?
3. A Baby Named After 'General Leia' Kicked Off a Star Wars Debate Over Whether She Was Better as a Princess.
4. Star Wars Confirms Qui-Gon Would Have Saved Anakin.
5. Ed Sheeran Reportedly Has A Star Wars: Episode IX Cameo.
6. Pedro Pascal Revealed as the lead in The Mandalorian.
7. 'Star Wars: The Mandalorian' Casting: Giancarlo Esposito, Carl Weathers And Werner Herzog Join Disney+ Series.
8. The panel reviews Star Wars: Age Of The Republic - Darth Maul (2018) #1, Star Wars: Doctor Aphra (2016-) #27, and Star Wars: Han Solo - Imperial Cadet (2018-) #2 (of 5).
9. Twitter and Facebook Questions
Follow Kristian: https://twitter.com/KristianHarloff
Follow Ken: https://twitter.com/KenNapzok
Follow Dorina: https://twitter.com/evildorina
Welcome to Episode 18 of Rule of Two, a celebration of the Star Wars Universe, here on Collider's Jedi Council Podcastone feed. On this episode host Mark Reilly (Darth Reillus) and co-host Marc Fernandez (Marc Sidious) take on your questions and land on one in particular that drives the entire show. With so many Force powers introduced in each Saga entry, what new Force Power will be introduced in Episode IX? This opens the floodgates as Reilly and Marc turn to Darth Vader's ultimate goal - saving life and saving Padme... Will Kylo or Rey figure out this Force ability to save life? Will the Emperor make a return to herald in this promise Lucas set up in Revenge of the Sith when Palpatine mentions Darth Plagueis? We go deep on this this very question and a lot more. We hope you enjoy the show and make sure you rate and subscribe and drop in your own theories below. And please tell all your friends about #RuleofTwo!