Our weekly report from the Star Wars Universe. Hosts Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok and guests bring the fans their unique takes on all the latest news on Star Wars episodes, standalone stories, and major events in the Star Wars canon. The show's hosts are steeped in their knowledge of the far, far away mythology so you're sure to learn something new about Star Wars after every episode.
On today's Jedi Council (October 18th, 2018), Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok, and Kim Horcher discuss the following:
1. Oscar Isaac reveals that Star Wars: Episode IX has more "improvised" dialogue and the set is "looser" than the previous two installments.
2. 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Star "Reveals" His Character and Film's Plot
3. Harrison Ford digitally inserted via AI into Solo: A Star Wars Story
4. 'The Mandalorian' Props Take Inspiration From Strange 'Star Wars' History
5. Star Wars Resistance Just Made Us Look at the Franchise in a Whole New Way
6. The panel reviews Darth Vader #22.
7. Star Wars #55 finally answers the questions about what happened to General Jan Dodonna.
8. Twitter and Facebook Questions
Follow Kristian: https://twitter.com/KristianHarloff
Follow Ken: https://twitter.com/KenNapzok
Follow Kim: https://twitter.com/kimscorcher
Welcome to Episode 11 of Rule of Two, a celebration of the Star Wars Universe, here on Collider's Jedi Council Podcastone feed. On this episode hosts Mark Reilly (Darth Reillus) and Marc Fernandez (Marc Sidious) speculate responsibly about what we can expect from The Mandalorian series on the new Disney streaming service. The two wonder how if they can introduce a new Jedi Order? How, if possible, they can link the First Order? And whether or not Boba Fett will return from the dead. All this and more on a new episode of Rule of Two. We hope you enjoy the episode and make sure you rate and subscribe and tell all your friends about #RuleofTwo!