Pete and Dan are just a couple of lads who love to game.. after the nappies have been changed. The guys keep you up to date with the latest in gaming news and reviews, along with a few tips thrown in on how to juggle a love of gaming with being a *good dad*, ("Good dad" is subject to the interpretation of our wives, particularly if they try and get the kids to play 'Call of Duty').
This week's episode is CHOCCA'S! Two major announcements over the last week has seen us grab some great talent from across Australia's gaming scene to give us exclusive insight into what you need to know. You'll only hear it here on Game On AUS!
Top 3 Things Gamers Need To Hear This Week:
1. AFL Evolution 2 - We're joined by Daniel Visser, Managing Director of Wicked Witch Software, the devs behind AFL Evolution and Evo 2, for an in depth chat about what fans can expect from the sequel coming in 2019.
2. We received a pretty cool invitation... from FACEBOOK!
3. Francesco Macri, Senior Manager at EB Games, joins us to talk us through EB's new "no regrets trade policy"
How did Dan's daughter use gaming to win her sports carnival? Find out with our discussion about how gaming made you better in real life.
Your comments to our weekly BIG FACEBOOK QUESTION - best mini-games!
Find us on facebook to join the show - facebook.com/gameonaus
Dan's off so two of the Game On AUS' finest from the community join Pete this week, Stix and Garbs!
Top 3 things gamers need to hear this week:
1. 2K for 2k is our brand new competition! 2k games has sent as about $300 worth of AWESOME GEAR to give to a lucky GOA listener. Head to the facebook page for more information!
2. No Esports at the Olympics? Why the IOC has crushed that idea
3. We've been playing through EVERYTHING, we discuss our experience with a week full of releases - Destiny 2's Forsaken, Battlefield V, and SCUM.
It was a monster discussion about those games so not much time for anything else ;)