The kick returner job for the Minnesota Fightin' Vikings remains up in the air. We run through the likely successors to Cordarrelle Patterson, as well as recap Monday's practice action as the Purple have a blessed day off today.
Note - Boulder Tap House Mankato show times: Wednesday 7pm, Thursday 7pm, Saturday Noon. Come hang out, grab some great grub and drinks, and say hi to the crew!
Today's Talkers Include:
- Who's Going to Return Kicks?
- I Like Training Camp Fights
- Anthony Barr in the Psycho Package
- I Was Wrong on Ben Gedeon (You Were Too)
- Clemmings & Isidora Got Reps with the 1s
- Griffen & Hunter Switching Sides
- When is it Time to Panic About the Riley Reiff Injury?
- Zimmer's Thoughts on Latavius Murray
- Bradford is Balling Out
- Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel!
All that and more "Marcus Sherels Could Survive a Nuclear Blast" chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
A Carlson Digital Joint