Screen time is one of those tricky topics to navigate. How much is too much? When is it okay? Family therapist and Mama Said guru Jill Spivak joins the conversation this week to let you know that an all or nothing approach in anything won't work. She gives great tips both in terms of screen time and parenting overall. After all parenting isn't about perfection.
For a $50 gift voucher toward your first purchase of $200 or more, go to CitizenryPodcast.com and enter code MAMA
For a better way to sell or trade-in your car check out True Car
Marriage and Martinis Podcast hosts Danielle and Adam Silverstein join the Mamas to talk about their show, the struggles they faced that brought them closer together, and how to handle your kids desire to keep up with the Jones'.
Special thanks to this week's sponsors!
- The comforts of home are never far away. Find your favorite Gold Peak flavor at a retailer near you.
- Schedule a risk free assessment today at mathnasium.com/mama or 877-834-MATH.
- Go to myruggable.com/mama for 15% off PLUS free shipping.
- Get your first week free by going to talkspace.com/student and using promo code MAMA.
- Save an additional 10% of your purchase by going to fruit.com and using promo code MAMA.
- Check out the Unicorn when it premieres Thursday September 26th on CBS.