Dan's off so two of the Game On AUS' finest from the community join Pete this week, Stix and Garbs!
Top 3 things gamers need to hear this week:
1. 2K for 2k is our brand new competition! 2k games has sent as about $300 worth of AWESOME GEAR to give to a lucky GOA listener. Head to the facebook page for more information!
2. No Esports at the Olympics? Why the IOC has crushed that idea
3. We've been playing through EVERYTHING, we discuss our experience with a week full of releases - Destiny 2's Forsaken, Battlefield V, and SCUM.
It was a monster discussion about those games so not much time for anything else ;)
Are you playing Apex Legends and feeling like your ping on the pong?
It's not an accident...
Top 3 things gamers need to hear this week.
1. Alex walker from Kotaku joins us to reveal some really interesting build mechanics in Apex Legends that will show you you're not just imagining you were behind that wall when Wraith killed you...
2. Fortnite is suing someone who tried to put on what turned out to be the Fyre festival equivalent of a Fortnite theme park!
3. It's Anthem week, if you're experiencing things like long load times and buggy mcbugs in your early access game, we have some great news for you!
The BIG QUESTION.
Each week we ask our community a big question and read out the answers the following week.
This ep your answers to "what game were you genuinely addicted to" + the next BIG QUESTION!
I've got you in my sights.
Our bitch and whinge segment makes a mini come-back with a major issue Dan's experiencing...
Find us on facebook and socials, check out the latest stories at gameonaus.com