Being a parent is hard but dealing with your spouse's parents can be a whole other struggle. Actor and mother of 2 Courtney Henggeler sits down to discuss in-laws. This talk includes everything from how to deal with in-laws who have different interests, what to do if you see them playing favorites and Courtney even shares a story of a surprise baptism. Don't miss this one, mamas!
Go to LuckyVitamin.com/ucubes and get $5 off your first order of $20 or more when you use our code mamasaid
Sign up for Drop using the code MAMA and you'll receive a $5 gift card right away!
Visit Brumate.com and use code MAMA to get 15% off your first order
If you're looking for something tasty first thing in the morning or to sneak in a quick snack break, try Dole Ac?ai? Bowls. Find them in your frozen aisle.
Go to BuyRaycon.com/MAMA to get 20 percent off your order
Marriage and Martinis Podcast hosts Danielle and Adam Silverstein join the Mamas to talk about their show, the struggles they faced that brought them closer together, and how to handle your kids desire to keep up with the Jones'.
Special thanks to this week's sponsors!
- The comforts of home are never far away. Find your favorite Gold Peak flavor at a retailer near you.
- Schedule a risk free assessment today at mathnasium.com/mama or 877-834-MATH.
- Go to myruggable.com/mama for 15% off PLUS free shipping.
- Get your first week free by going to talkspace.com/student and using promo code MAMA.
- Save an additional 10% of your purchase by going to fruit.com and using promo code MAMA.
- Check out the Unicorn when it premieres Thursday September 26th on CBS.