You sank your savings into a lovely house with a big yard to call your own, only to discover that the nearest neighbor who lives down the drive is a repeat violent offender who's done time for attempted murder. Now you feel unsafe on your own property because you're constantly stressing about the countless ways you might unintentionally set him off and turn yourself into a target. Where should you go from here? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- The felon down the drive makes it hard for you to thrive. Where should you go from here? [Thanks to executive security manager George Grant for helping us with this one!]
- Your deadbeat friend won't kick in his fair share of the rent. Though you've known him forever, you can't foot the bill whenever he decides not to pay up. What should you do?
- Are the concerns you have over your significant other's narcissistic tendencies valid, or should you trust their interpretation of your overreaction?
- Your significant other has lost their chance at the dream job they've idealized almost since birth. Where should you go from here?
- How does a teenage atheist find comfort in the uncertainty of life, the universe, and everything?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/808
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking - our free networking and relationship development mini course - at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!