Your adoptive mom is a narcissistic homophobe whose big concern when you disclosed that you'd been sexually abused by family members was how this would make other people think about her. You've since gone on to become an accomplished writer with friends in high places, but your family has always taken your mother's twisted side over yours and made you feel terrible about yourself. How can you now live with aplomb in spite of your monstrous mom? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/785
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You have a successful career and friends in high places, but how can you live your life with aplomb when you've been raised by a monstrous, narcissistic mom?
- You're an older grad student who, you've just discovered, comes across as an arrogant know-it-all to your younger peers. Now you worry that you've become so unpopular that the university will ask you to withdraw for failure to mesh with the other students. How can you make this right?
- You have reservations about fully trusting your fiancé — who's had over 150 sexual partners, and admits to cheating in a previous committed relationship. No stranger to the sting of being cheated on yourself, how can you move forward without feeling haunted by his past?
- Your new job is in jeopardy because of a recent depressive episode that left you incapacitated for weeks. While you're working with a therapist and psychiatrist to get things under control, how can you explain what's been going on to your new boss?
- Why are influencers all of a sudden promoting tourism to Saudi Arabia, and how can you sit with the moral dilemma about visiting countries actively committing human rights violations?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking - our free networking and relationship development mini course - at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!