Now that your mother-in-law is in hospice, you're worried that your unstable brother-in-law — whose uncomfortable attachment to her makes Norman Bates look like John Boy Walton — is set to go literally ballistic against you and your husband (who has been handling her financial affairs) when she finally passes. Should you skip the funeral, or rent a couple of bulletproof vests and hope for the best? We'll try to find an answer to this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/781
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Should you skip your mother-in-law's funeral to avoid being shot by the unhinged brother-in-law over financial affairs?
- You're living abroad with a significant other who cheated on you during the long-distance phase of your relationship, and trust is difficult to regain. You're considering moving out, but you're a stranger in a strange land without a support system. What should you do?
- As part of a hard-working sales team, it was disheartening to discover your manager's been playing favorites and spoon-feeding the best leads to her crush. How can you right this wrong without jeopardizing your own position?
- How do you best protect yourself, your child, and your niece against a sister struggling with addiction who makes sure none of your good deeds toward her over the years go unpunished?
- When talking about medical problems and past trauma makes your friends uncomfortable, is it okay to bury your pain rather than trying to sort the mess out?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
This Episode Is Brought To You By Our Fine Sponsors: jordanharbinger.com/deals
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!