Participating in your bestie's wedding seemed like a great honor — until she transformed into a demanding Bridezilla. Now it's a stressful horrorshow that's straining what's left of your friendship. Should you stay or should you go? Welcome to Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/775
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Your bestie has transformed into a demanding Bridezilla. Should you still participate in her wedding or get out while you can?
- After 30 years in an evangelical church that warped your feelings about sexuality, your only relationship fell apart after a few short months. How can you be upfront about your history with potential partners without scaring them off?
- You've been so diligent about saving money and investing wisely over the past decade that you could live without a job for five years. So how can you reconcile your desire for a more independent life with your — probably unfounded — fear of financial instability?
- Should you ghost, roast, or toast your new aggro-defensive coworker who won't take the criticism necessary to improve — especially when it comes from a woman?
- How can you get your significant other to understand that his consumer choices matter — and that you don't want to support companies that, in turn, give money to the corrupt and genocidal Chinese government?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our interview with Read & Riot: A Pussy Riot Guide to Activism author Nadya Tolokonnikova? Catch up with episode 118: Pussy Riot’s Nadya Tolokonnikova | How to Read and Riot here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!