Max Lugavere (@maxlugavere) is a science journalist focusing on brain health, performance, and longevity. His New York Times Best Seller Genius Foods: Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life is out now.
"In the modern supermarket, dietary diversity is a terrible thing!" -Max Lugavere
What We Discuss with Max Lugavere:
- Alzheimer's disease isn't just something that afflicts the elderly -- what can young people do today to ward it off?
- What does modern science have to say about the USDA's historical recommended daily allowance of grains?
- Problems like depression and brain fog can often be traced directly to our diet and lifestyle.
- How to arm ourselves for optimal brain function so we can wake up feeling awesome every day.
- How food companies spend big bucks on research and development designed to addict us to and overconsume their products.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!