Many people don't pursue their true creative, entrepreneurial, career interests because it feels too risky. Vadim and Sergei Revzin from The Mentors Podcast join us to talk about how you can intelligently evaluate that risk and confidently make progress on your plans armed with the best information available.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/197.
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Have you told someone lately how much they mean to you? Don't wait too long to regret it -- tell them today.
- You're clinging to a marriage that seems, by all indications, on its way out. How do you overcome the feelings of isolation and loneliness?
- A recent windfall gives you the chance to take a sabbatical from work and get your health back on track. But how hard will it be to return to the workforce?
- Vadim and Sergei Revzin from The Mentors Podcast join us to talk about why many people don't take the risk to pursue their creative entrepreneurial interests -- and how you can get better at evaluating that risk.
- Your immediate boss attempts to stunt your rise in the company behind closed doors, but gives you rave reviews to your face. What's your best move here?
- Networking can be difficult for people with Asperger's Syndrome. How do you dig the well you need when you're not thirsty but you know you need water?
- You don't like sharing on social media, but you suspect there's no way around it if you want to successfully market the book you're publishing. Do you have options?
- What's the best way to turn down a job you've already accepted without tactlessly burning a bridge in the process?
- Learn how Jordan organizes his network by using Contactually.
- Recommendations of the Week: Chernobyl on HBO and Animals Rule Chernobyl Three Decades After Nuclear Disaster by John Wendle, National Geographic
- Quick shoutout to Christine from the nail spa!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Better Help offers affordable, online counseling at your convenience. If you're coping with depression, stress, anxiety, addiction, or any number of issues, you're not alone. Talk with a licensed professional therapist for 10 percent off your first month at betterhelp.com/jordan!
From You Flowers will make Mom's heart bloom this Mother's Day with a bouquet that is guaranteed to put a smile on her face. Go to fromyouflowers.com/jordan to send a dozen roses for $19.99 or upgrade to two mixed dozen roses with a free vase for $10 more!
MedMen is proud to be leading the way as the cannabis industry transitions from its legacy era of homegrown enterprises to an institutional phase of professional standards and practices. Experience the new normal and find your closest store at MedMen.com!
Join Todd Garner as he shares his thoughts and stories on the movie business and chats it up with his A-list industry pals on The Producer's Guide at PodcastOne!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!