Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabe (@GabeMizrahi) take a deep dive into the toxic cesspool of hustle culture and emerge with better alternatives you can use to break free from its seductive but icky grip and write yourself a meaningful success story!
What We Discuss:
- Hustle culture makes you miserable because it sells you the destination without the journey.
- Hustle culture is a toxic sham because it operates like an emotion-manipulating pyramid scheme that pits you against your peers instead of encouraging you to work together.
- How you can spot the sure signs of hustle culture and avoid its sticky, wicked clutches.
- What you can do to break free of hustle culture if it’s already got its hooks in you.
- Better alternatives that will enrich your journey toward success instead of guilting you, shaming you, pressuring you, and making you co-dependent on hustle culture’s empty promises.
- And much more…
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/682
Like this show? Please leave us a review here — even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!