Ken Croke is a retired ATF agent who worked undercover for years to bust numerous criminal organizations, and is the co-author of Riding with Evil: Taking Down the Notorious Pagan Motorcycle Gang. [This is part two of a two-part episode. Make sure you've had a listen to part one here!]
What We Discuss with Ken Croke:
- How did Ken (and his wife, who was also a federal agent) keep their undercover lives separate from their home lives without jeopardizing either?
- Working undercover over the course of two years, what were some of Ken's closest calls that almost compromised his cover -- and possibly his life?
- How is evidence gathered in a way that will hold up in court without blowing an undercover agent's cover?
- What signals that it's time for an undercover operation to end?
- Does Ken worry about what his former gang associates might do if their paths should ever cross again?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/674
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!