Josh Peck (@ItsJoshPeck) is an actor (currently appearing as Drew on How I Met Your Father), comedian, YouTuber, and author of Happy People Are Annoying.
What We Discuss with Josh Peck:
- Why Josh considers it a blessing he grew up before social media dominated the landscape of adolescence.
- How Josh went from wild child to grounded, friendly father (instead of becoming some kind of "drunk Hollywood jerkface") without knowing his own father until later in life.
- What Josh did to overcome the food addiction that once had him tipping the scales at 297 -- when he was just a kid.
- How Josh became a standup comedian at the tender age of 11, and what he did to relate to his significantly older audience.
- How ego can turn someone into an imposter -- and how this is different from the common phenomenon of imposter syndrome.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/657
Miss our episode with spooky mentalist Derren Brown? Catch up with episode 150: Derren Brown | Using the Power of Suggestion for Good here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!