Jordan digs into what it takes to push past the mental boundaries that keep you from realizing your full potential — with Chase Jarvis (@chasejarvis) of The Chase Jarvis LIVE Show.
What Jordan and Chase Discuss:
- Handling debt after graduation.
- Zooming out on the timeline of your career and understanding why patience is key in the long term.
- Why nothing you do is ever wasted. Even if you’re working as a barista at Starbucks, you are building skills that can be applied in other areas later on.
- Why the phrase “Burn the boats” is misleading and unnecessary.
- How to overcome feeling “unemployable” because you have taken a non-traditional path.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/591
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!