Robert Greene (@RobertGreene) is the author of multiple New York Times bestsellers on power and strategy. His latest book is The Daily Laws: 366 Meditations on Power, Seduction, Mastery, Strategy, and Human Nature. [This is part one of a two-part episode. Stay tuned for part two later this week!]
What We Discuss with Robert Greene:
- The one simple reason why Robert Greene's work resonates among the hip-hop community's most accomplished artists.
- How seeing the world through a lens of radical realism allows you to be prepared for the worst life can throw your way.
- What we can do to uncover a career path that aligns with what has brought us joy in the past (hopefully before working 80 jobs we hate like Robert did prior to writing his first bestseller).
- Why we shouldn't fret if we haven't found our calling early in life -- the experiences we've had and lessons we've learned along the way combine to give us a unique edge when we finally do find it.
- Always stick to what makes you strange and weird. What made you a "weird" kid makes you an interesting adult.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/581
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!