Brian Chesky (@bchesky) is co-founder and CEO of the peer-to-peer lodging service Airbnb, named as one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2015.
What We Discuss with Brian Chesky:
- How Airbnb not only survived the pandemic after losing 80 percent of its business during the first eight weeks, but is now thriving like never before.
- Why a company that still conducts itself like a startup is better poised to withstand and grow from business crises than the behemoths who have everything to lose.
- What was going through Brian's head when he got the news on live television that Airbnb shares were trading at twice their IPO price.
- How does a company leader become successful without losing their mind along the way?
- What Brian sees for the future of travel, and how it's changed as a direct result of the pandemic.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/566
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!