T-Pain (@TPAIN) is a rapper, singer-songwriter, record producer known for popularizing auto-tune in modern music, and host of the Nappy Boy Radio podcast.
What We Discuss with T-Pain:
- Why T-Pain will wear a Fitbit over a Rolex, and why there's no shame in wearing fake jewelry in public.
- T-Pain's tattoo goals and the meaning behind the ones he already has.
- What T-Pain learned after avoiding time with his own family pursuing the ambition to be #1.
- How T-Pain went from having $90 million in the bank to $0, and how he climbed his way back.
- How a musician's life really changes once they earn a Grammy award (let alone two).
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/551
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!