Nicholas Christakis (@NAChristakis) is the Sterling Professor of Social and Natural Science at Yale, a physician, and author. His latest book is Apollo's Arrow: The Profound and Enduring Impact of Coronavirus on the Way We Live.
What We Discuss with Nicholas Christakis:
- What social science tells us about our best shot (pun moderately intended) at achieving herd immunity from COVID-19.
- How social networks allowed the virus to spread and reinforced mistrust of well-known science among certain politically oriented segments of the populace.
- What the lessons of past disasters can teach us about the road ahead.
- Why the bad (and good) habits of our friends' friends can have an impact on our own behavior from across vast social networks.
- What we can do to best defend ourselves against the unwanted influence of these unseen members of our network.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/524
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!