In spite of what you've done to help your addiction-prone sibling stay off of hard drugs, he keeps relapsing. When is it time to let a self-jinxing junkie suffer for the consequences of their own actions? This and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/514
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When is it time to let your self-jinxing junkie sibling face the music for their never-ending relapses that perpetually endanger you and your family?
- You're in a relationship with someone who would be a perfect match -- except that you've never found them physically attractive. This is unlikely to change, but it's hard to imagine a life without them. Should you stay or should you go?
- You're an ambitious, multilingual 19-year-old in a managerial position, about to enlist in the Navy as a translator. It should be cause for celebration that you've recently been selected as a congressional advisor, but imposter syndrome has hit you like a train. What should you do?
- You've been responsible for dramatically increasing your department's efficiency, and your supervisor relies on you to keep things running smoothly. Nevertheless, the higher-ups recently denied you a promotion or raise, and it's hard not to take it personally. What's really holding you back?
- A Six-Minute Networking question: how do you deal with a double opt-in introduction when one party makes it clear they're not interested in meeting the other party?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!