Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) is most known for his 20 years on the basketball court as one of the game's most iconic legends. He now focuses his famous tenacity on running Granity Studios, an award-winning multimedia company devoted to creating new ways to tell stories around sports -- like Legacy and the Queen with Annie Matthew.
What We Discuss with Kobe Bryant:
- What creativity and basketball have in common and what Kobe has carried from the court to his new business.
- Lessons Kobe has learned from people who are the best at what they do ? from Taylor Swift to Jony Ive to Sean Penn to Kate Winslet to Larry Moss to Oprah to George R.R. Martin.
- How Kobe manages pressure in high stakes situations on the court and at the head of a creative content studio.
- The music that gets Kobe in the mindset he needs to excel at whatever he does.
- The importance of learning how to negotiate with yourself in order to achieve greatness, and how parents might help their kids develop this crucial skill.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/249
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!