Chris Bailey (@chris_bailey) is a productivity expert, host of the Becoming Better Podcast, and the bestselling author of two books about productivity: Hyperfocus, and The Productivity Project. In the time it's taken you to read this, he's probably written another.
What We Discuss with Chris Bailey:
- The neurochemical reason our brains switch focus every 40 seconds (or less) and what we can do to recapture this hit to our overall productivity.
- Why giving yourself the time to unfocus productively with what Chris calls scatterfocus is as crucial to your progress as hyperfocus.
- How Chris harnesses scatterfocus to mull over and solve complicated problems without distraction.
- What Chris learned by deliberately allowing himself to enter a state of boredom for an hour a day for an entire month (and how he did so creatively).
- What the attention overload gap is, the problems it can cause, and why we're more susceptible to it than we probably suspect.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/247
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!