Wendy Behary (@donsanddivas) has been training professionals and supervising psychotherapists for more than 20 years, and is the author of Disarming the Narcissist: Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed.
What We Discuss with Wendy Behary:
- What's the difference between someone who comes off as somewhat self-absorbed and a full-blown, clinical narcissist?
- Is clinical narcissism actually on the rise in the US? If so, what's causing it?
- Does narcissism statistically affect men more than women, or is there just a difference in how they tend to express it?
- When a little bit of narcissism can be a big advantage.
- How to tell early on if you're dealing with a bona fide narcissist, what you can do to remain your best self in their presence, and how you might possibly help them become their better selves.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/246
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!