Rob Reid (@Rob_Reid) is a tech entrepreneur, early-stage tech investor, author of After On: A Novel of Silicon Valley, and host of the After On Podcast.
What We Discuss with Rob Reid:
- The potential for synthetic biology to be leveraged by nihilistic mass murderers to wipe out millions.
- The potential for synthetic biology to be leveraged by altruistic medical pioneers to save millions.
- What CRISPR is and how its eventual availability to hobbyists may ensure there's a mad scientist on every block.
- Why the future of synthetic biology may be exponentially more dangerous to humanity than the nuclear proliferation of the Cold War.
- What we can start doing now to prepare for this future and minimize its risks while reaping its rewards.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/244
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!