David Roeske (@roeske) is a plant-powered portfolio manager, pilot, runner, and the fourth person in the world to summit Mount Everest and another 8,000-meter peak in one trip without supplemental oxygen.
What We Discuss with David Roeske:
- How many calories does an Everest climber burn per day on average?
- What's the difference between a porter and a sherpa?
- How does David live a life balanced between investment, climbing, flying, and running?
- Why do people often die trying to ascend Everest -- even while surrounded by dozens of fellow climbers -- and what are the risks of trying to rescue someone in peril on the slopes of the world's tallest mountain?
- Why does David only count the times he's summited Everest without bottled oxygen?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/235
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Mind Pump is an online radio show/podcast dedicated to providing truthful fitness and health information. It is sometimes raw, sometimes shocking, and is always entertaining and helpful. Jack up your ears with some Mind Pump wisdom here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!