Moby (@thelittleidiot) is a musician, singer, songwriter, producer, animal rights activist, and author of Then It Fell Apart.
What We Discuss with Moby:
- How Moby's illustrious heritage made it imperative for him to write his own memoirs instead of passing the job off to a ghostwriter.
- Why, in his early fifties, Moby has not one but two memoirs under his belt.
- What it was like to grow up as a latchkey kid, impoverished and on food stamps, in the wealthiest city in the United States.
- Why Moby "was so happy" during the time he lived in an abandoned factory on the crack-infested side of Stamford, Connecticut.
- How Moby felt at the realization that he was making more for an hour-long performance than his New York City executive grandfather had made in a year.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/196
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
The Art of Manliness Podcast is a show that aims to help men become better men; host Brett McKay explores how to live a life of both contemplation and action while having some fun along the way. Do yourself a favor and check out The Art of Manliness Podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!