Shawn Achor (@shawnachor) is one of the world's leading experts on the connection between happiness and success, and is the author of Big Potential, The Happiness Advantage, and Before Happiness.
What We Discuss with Shawn Achor:
- Positive Peer Pressure: having great people around you can help make you great (and is an even better predictor of success than qualities like grit and resilience).
- Why you actually achieve and perform better when you help others operate at their best.
- Powerful skills that allow you to make others better -- and therefore raise your own potential.
- How success in personal and professional life really isn't survival of the fittest -- it's survival of the best fit.
- Practical insight into how you can protect yourself against stress and negativity.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!